HOW WE SHOULD DEFINE MARRAIGE
Today we will look at marraige especially for our people who are so wickedly running each other into the divorce courts for money and personal gain, to those of you who raising these rebellious spoilt children, and those who are joining their bodies with other men and women besides your own spouse. The earliest use of the English word “marriage” dates back to the 13th century. Marriage by God’s design is the union of one man and one woman (Genesis 2:18). Some say that it is the ceremony (wedding) that makes the man and woman married; God’s word tells us that it is the joining of flesh that makes the marriage (Genesis 2:24).
The Book Of Genesis Chapter 2
(18) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
(21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; (22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. (23) And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. (24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (25) And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
From the instance a man sleeps with a woman you are married to each other this was the process and still is if you search through scriptures you will see.If you do as the world calls it shacking up and having intercourse you both are husbands and wife in the eyes of God. The law of the land does not deem it so because of their traditinal standards but it stands in the heavens you are married. Long ago the maiden was given to the groom by her father who recieved a dawry and that very same night they will have intercourse, the spilling of her blood signifies she is a virgin and that sealed the marraige. The celebrations will then begin with witnesses then drinking and merriment.
Exodus 22:16 – And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed/engaged, and lie with her, he shall surely “endow” her to be his wife. In simple terms if a man seduced and had sex a young woman who was not promised to him she becomes his wife via sexual participation. “Endow” To provide with property, income, or a source of income. If she was bethrothed to another and he had sex with her that will be fornication and adultery e.g like Joseph had thought of Mary. Fornication is not sex before marraige because marraige is the actual act of sex.The dictionary meaning of the word “fornication” means any unlawful sexual intercourse including adultery. In the Bible, the Greek definition of the word “fornication” means to commit illicit sexual intercourse. What constitutes unlawful sex? Whose laws do we live by? THE LAWS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! Sex before marraige is an oxymoron
You see why the church changed the law? In order to cover their sins and shy away from the endowment. By not identifying the fact that one is married through sex and emphasizing the ceremony as the marraige there is no accountability and responsibility to the other wives gained by promiscuous sexual intercourse. The Priests and pastors understood this to well and is a cloak to continue their hypocrisy without being accountable .
THE DECLINE IN OUR RELATIONS
The north wind brings forth rain, And a backbiting tongue, an angry countenance. It is better to live in a corner of the roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
But we got bigger fish to fry because in today’s world we have unruly women and men who are not honouring the marital statutes confirmed in the bible and we need to be very specific about this. Again the issue became a grey area when the Church put it out there that the law was nailed to the cross. So my questions to you phony preachers, is if the law is done away with then you should not have a problem with me sleeping with your wife. You see Pastors you cannot just choose the laws that you think is to your benefit and reject the others.Just like tithing you uphold the tithe law but you declare all the other laws are dead. Are you not on your bicycle with no brakes going downhill to hell? also many of you dangerous shepherds will be fast tracked to that place of torment for your lies. The order of the day is woman power and women lib, most television series now deliberately promote this new trend but the books tell us how we are to conduct our marraige and this is not Moses saying this but Uncle Paul the apostle whom you love to quote.
In reading Ephesians 5 let us use wisdom and not focus on the English word submit which seems to suggest that women are to be slaves to what ever the man tells them to do be it right or wrong, but rather to subject one’s self to the head authority in the home, and obey in the order of Godliness and family values and statutes according the words of Christ. Times I have shared my concern about the translations not adequately relaying the same essence and meanings as from the original Hebrew, so be careful to consider this ladies. I understand the women lib power brainwash is at work and has destroyed healthy relationships because you want to rule, but sorry that is not the order of God’s word.
The Book Of Ephesians 5:22-33
(22) Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. (23) For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the Aseembly Of Israel, his body, of which he is the Savior. (24) Now as the Assembly Of Israel submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. (25) Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the Congregation and gave himself up for her (26) to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, (27) and to present her to himself as a radiant congregation, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. (28) In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. (29) After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the Israel– (30) for we are members of his body. (31) “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” (32) This is a profound mystery–but I am talking about Christ and the church. (33) However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
Now to make my point about marraige being the actual spilling of blood is the mystery unfolding in our faces, for hence this mystery is pertaining to the marraige feast of the lamb in all Christ’s examples. We see that Christ came and was bethrothed to his people Israel called virgins, then he was married to the bride he called his elect, what he then describes is that the bride be ready to be at the marraige feast of the lamb at his coming when he will present this bride “the faithful” to the father. This is the principle of a Hebrew wedding the maiden is consummated by having her virginity taken then the blood stains in linens seals the marraige. There is a confirmation by witnesses in the eyes of the Most High that the man agrees to spend the rest of his life with the woman and then the celebratory feast of merriment Yes my friends that is how serious it is not like the gentiles wedding the ceremony first and then the sex that is backwards.
Christ confirmed the order of marraige and divorce in very simplistic analogies and we need to consider these teachings. You see brothers and sisters Christ is our husband and we are his bride so he discourages divorce as an example to show us that he does not divorce us when we go whoring with the world and are in error. Christ is saying the same to us men and women why divorce and put away your wives and husbands for their faults when he himself never put us away in our own errors. Why be mad and hateful to your wives or husbands when you do not agree on issues and walk out on each other looking for a new love while Christ never gets mad and walk out on us in our folly. He gave an exception to divorce if it is for adultery but there are restraints also that you not run off to be joined with another but you stay single and be hopeful in prayer that your spouse repents that you be reconciled with each other. Why? because Christ always wait for us when we go astray and when we repent and leave that sin he brings us back in his loving arms.
The Book Of Matthew Chapter
(1) And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. (2) And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him. (3) And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you? (4) And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
(5) And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. (6) But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. (7) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; (8) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
(9) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. (10) And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter. (11) And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. (12) And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
See that? married meaning having sex because let us say in the gentile context a man has the marraige ceremony with a woman who belonged to another man and they have not yet committed to sexual activity with each other!! Where is adultery in this case? What is adultery?.It’s a sexual act! He never slept with this woman yet, then he has not committed adultery or her up to that point. Why? because actual sex has not happened between them yet which is “the Marraige”. Only when they join themselves in sex is the offence of Adultery committed.
The Book Of Corinthians Chapter 7:1
(1) Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. (2) But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. (3) The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. (4) The wife’s body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. (5) Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. (6) I say this as a concession, not as a command. (7) I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. (8) Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. (9) But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion. (10) To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. (11) But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.
There are men and women amongst us who live together and one of them may come to the understanding of Christ and convert, this does not give you the right to walk out on your spouse if he/she is still an unbeliever in the faith unless he or she agrees to leave. The whole house is covered by your commitment to serving the Most High. If that unbelieving spouse is in adulterous relations you have all grounds to cut him/her loose and be joined with a new husband/wife without penalty of any sin committed.
The Book Of Corinthians Chapter 7:12
(12) To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. (13) And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. (14) For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. (15) But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. (16) How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?
These guidelines I hope edifies and strengthens relationships within our family and nation of Israel that we learn to love the wives and husbands we are joined to as one flesh. To our young men and women abusing your bodies sleeping around with multiple partners you are marrying into one flesh and that person by Gods statutes has on record become your spouse. Consider these things carefully because we will all be accountable, had I known these things in my younger days I would have done better management of my affairs. You wives and husbands who thinks it is a cool thing to go crotch hopping, and cheating it is not a light thing when you join your souls to another. You wreck homes and hurt the children. The bible warns about parents hurting their children or driving them away from the faith through these actions. It also warns men and women that if you know your partner is involved in an adulterous relationship and you continue to sleep with that person you are also guilty of adultery, these are not my words but scriptural. Men who abuse their wives verbally because of your own insecurities that is just as bad a sin against your own flesh for you will cause your wife to drift away where she finds love and her fornication will lay on your head.
THE WOOSE SYNDROME
In my conclusion I will like to show the fact that even of old men were called out for being Woosies! If King david were in our time today this is exactly how he will refer to some men I quote” My sonne, thou sonne of my body: O my deare beloued sonne, Proverbs 31:3 give not over thy substance & mind unto women, which are the destruction even of kings.Yes he did! Men are not standing up as men and have become very passive and not asserting their rulership as head of the home. Sorry fellas but women love a strong minded man who rules with sincerity love and a firm hand, your predictability and cowardice to make firm decisions as a man over a house makes you become a joke. Being a “Yes Man” will not make your wife love you, that is just a trade off to stay on good terms by not addressing issues that are eroding your relationship. At the end she plays you like a yo yo. because you not a challenge. Be careful brothers rule your home as men and let your women see God in you as he is the head over you.You misrepresent the father in your instability and your kids perception of God is smeared by your inability to lead in the home as the Head.
A SUMMARIZATION OF THE WHOLE MATTER
I charge you, said he,
to guard your chastity, and let no thought enter your heart of another man’s wife, or of fornication, or of similar iniquities; for by doing this you commit a great sin. But if you always remember your own wife, you will never sin. For if this thought enter your heart, then you will sin; and if, in like manner, you think other wicked thoughts, you commit sin. For this thought is great sin in a servant of God. But if any one commit this wicked deed, he works death for himself. Attend, therefore, and refrain from this thought; for where purity dwells, there iniquity ought not to enter the heart of a righteous man. I said to him,
Sir, permit me to ask you a few questions.
Say on, said he. And I said to him,
Sir, if any one has a wife who trusts in the Lord, and if he detect her in adultery, does the man sin if he continue to live with her? And he said to me,
As long as he remains ignorant of her sin, the husband commits no transgression in living with her. But if the husband know that his wife has gone astray, and if the woman does not repent, but persists in her fornication, and yet the husband continues to live with her, he also is guilty of her crime, and a sharer in her adultery.
And I said to him,
What then, sir, is the husband to do, if his wife continue in her vicious practices? And he said,
The husband should put her away, and remain by himself. But if he put his wife away and marry another, he also commits adultery. And I said to him,
What if the woman put away should repent, and wish to return to her husband: shall she not be taken back by her husband? And he said to me,
Assuredly. If the husband do not take her back, he sins, and brings a great sin upon himself; for he ought to take back the sinner who has repented. But not frequently. For there is but one repentance to the servants of God. In case, therefore, that the divorced wife may repent, the husband ought not to marry another, when his wife has been put away. In this matter man and woman are to be treated exactly in the same way. Moreover, adultery is committed not only by those who pollute their flesh, but by those who imitate the heathen in their actions. Wherefore if any one persists in such deeds, and repents not, withdraw from him, and cease to live with him, otherwise you are a sharer in his sin. Therefore has the injunction been laid on you, that you should remain by yourselves, both man and woman, for in such persons repentance can take place. But I do not, said he,